11.11.2008

What a morning...

When I first got up this morning, I figured it would be like any other day. I rolled out of bed (wishing I could climb back in) and stumbled my way to the bathroom. I turned on the radio, and the first thing I heard was that we were in a Winter Weather Advisory. Really? Thanks a lot Mother Nature. Why tease us with 70+ temps one week and then slam us with something like this? I will be sick soon, I just know it. Later that morning while I was getting dressed, I came to realize that my pants were too big. Although I am thankful for this, I didn't have time to change clothes. Now I am spending the day feeling like I am walking around in either clown pants or in homage to MC Hammer. Either way, I have to admit I am excited for my Weight Watchers weight-in later this week. I'm thinking I may have broken the 10 lb point. It's funny to think that these are the same pants I wore to Tiff's graduation. I was so paranoid about belly-spillage over the pants that day, and today I am relying on a belt to keep them up...

No comments: