10.10.2008

I'm a BLTer....


That means I'm a biter, licker, and taster...
I made a really big decision and finally committed myself to it yesterday. Yesterday, I officially joined Weight Watchers. I've tried changing my diet as a new year's resolution. I've tried working out regularly, but something always gets in the way (or at least I convince myself it does). I just can't make it work, so I figured joining something so structured would not just change me "for now," but it just might help me change the big picture. I know it is going to be hard, but if I fully commit myself to it now, I just might be able to show myself off this coming holiday season. It's not like I cry when I look in the mirror or anything. Overall, I am pretty happy with myself, but there are certain areas my eyes go to every time. It's those areas I want to fix. No, it's those areas I WILL fix :)

1 comment:

wilddork02 said...

I've seen it change lifestyles for other people, and I'm sure it will be structured for you too. I'll do my best to not let you break into those allowance points too often, with the exception of last night haha good luck with ur new lifestyle!!