* I am really enjoying teaching in Kasson. I think I've finally found "my home" as a teacher. What a relief!!!
* I love fall. I can't wait to indulge myself with pumpkin flavored treats. I love the looks, smells, and sounds of fall.
* Pat and I recently celebrated two important anniversaries. We celebrated 3 years of marriage on Wednesdays. We've been encountered quite a few troubled relationships lately which really makes me even more thankful for what we have together. We also celebrated 10 years of togetherness yesterday. It's really amazing to me hour 3 years of being married feels like only weeks, yet 10 years of being together feels like forever. I mean that in a good way. Sometimes I find it hard to remember a time with Pat wasn't such a big part of my life. It's like there is a clear line between the time I was lost and didn't know who I was to the time I found both myself and happiness, which just happened to be at the same time I met Pat :)
* We became house owners this past week, too. We closed on our house yesterday. It's such an overwhelming feeling. We went in there after closing and just stood around marveling at the fact that the house was ours. This weekend will be filled with "projects." We won't be totally moved in until the middle of October, so we are both going to be in this awkward place. When we say home, where will we really mean?
* I got to see O.A.R. in concert last Friday. I had a 100 degree fever and felt terrible, but I wasn't going to let that opportunity pass me by. What an awesome early anniversary surprise.
* I am now about to leave Kasson and head to my new home/house and wait for Pat. We will be each drinking our first beers at our new house on our new deck. It's going to be perfect. It's 85 degrees and the end of September. I love fall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't think I knew you had a blog! yea! So glad there are so many happy things for you two :)
--Jess
Post a Comment